Monday, March 5, 2012

New CBV Scent of the Day

I've decided to jump on the bandwagon and do a CBV scent of the day post.  I will try to do this every day, because I do have a fair amount of new scents that I need to try.  Honestly, I'm terrible at remembering to Blog so please forgive me, in advance, if I slip up. Feel free to PM me on the Pouring Pot or comment on my blog and yell at me if I do! haha

So I'll be trying to do this everyday for the new scent that I try!
Most of these will be in SS (Scent Shot aka Tarts) but I do also have a couple new (or somewhat new) candles that I may throw in.

Today's New Scent is: Chocolate Orange
I only got this about 4 days ago but straight out of the UPS box this SS was highly scented!  I melted 1/4 of a SS and it scented my entire apartment like CRAZY! I have somewhat of an open floorplan, so that's not too difficult to do but this 1/4 SS scented up just as much of my house as my (wonderfully well throwing) candles do.

So, be warned, this is a strong one. You may want to try it out in a SS first and if you're wary, I'd suggest using only 1/8-1/4 SS at a time.

I think this one is candle worthy (Ahren's not convinced yet) but I would definitely want it in a 4oz, 8oz, or 9oz. I wouldn't want an opening any larger because it's on the verge of being way too much for me to handle.

It DOES however, smell amazing! While it's really strong, it smells great! Cold it smells exactly like the chocolate oranges that come out around Christmas and Ashtyn (from the message board) says it also smells like an Orange Tootsie Pop, which I totally agree with.

Warm, it's much the same, but richer and... warmer. haha It smells like a sweet orange scent with a rich milk chocolate blended. I haven't done this, but warm, it smells what  I imagine one of those chocolate oranges would smell like if you melted it.

So there you have it! The first post of my new, (hopefully) daily segment!

I hope y'all are having a great evening and, as always, happy melting! :)
~Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment